Customer Intercepts (a.k.a. “Exit Surveys”) are great when you need customer experience data with added demographic, product, or behavioral focus.
- We can collect data and validate intercept completion through use of a mobile device
- Professional field independent contractors are knowledgeable about the goals of
- Demographic or behavioral focus to target specific customer groups or
- Target specific day-parts or time frames for data collection
- Celestial Reporting & AnalyticsTM
- Capture data targeting specific customer groups or consumer behaviors,
including buying behavior related to day or time of day
- Target customer behavior/perception in response to a marketing
campaign or employee training initiative
- Collect data regarding non-purchasers and the reason(s) behind
a decision not to purchase
Customer Intercepts help retailers and service providers understand the experience of consumers who purchased, as well as those who walked out without purchasing. Also known as “exit surveys”, field independent contractors talk to your customers while on-site to determine their motivations for visiting, their expectations, and to collect information about their current experience as well as opinions regarding your competitors.
We maintain a large, nationwide database of Independent Contractors to complete the field assignments and work with clients to verify that they understand the specifics of each client program. And with our experience managing both large and small-scale intercept projects, Alta360 Research has the know-how to advise you on survey development and cost-effective incentives to maximize customer participation.
Download the product information on this page in PDF format.
Ready to talk? Click the button below, we’d love to discuss your needs.